The answer to your question is yes.  Glue it.

Robert Samuels.........St. Louis

From: "Stefan Smets" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [RCSE] FW: Carbon rod and quicklink ?
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:45:16 +0100

Hi all,

I would like some advice on how to properly and permanently connect a
quicklink to a carbon rod?  I know it sounds basic, but I never had to do
it, so .. Is it enough to just roughen up the carbon rod and glue it with
epoxy ? It's meant for a F3J glider (Muller Esprit), if that's important.

BTW, this message might show up twice after a while: the first doesn't seem
to come through after 12 hours, but it sill might ..

Thanks,
Stefan.