Hell Rob...If you're asking for his old Icon...Can I have is new 2M Icon???

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 11:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] Bubba's Momma is looking for Jim Bacus...

Jim -

My Mom called me the other day and asked about the name change. Turns out
that Dad had shown her his copy of Model Aviation, particularly the nice
photo of her eldest son with two of his old flying buds.

She'd like a full explanation of the reasons for changing my name. You could
be in big trouble. Momma don't take no crap from yankeeboys. I told her that
I was completely innocent and had absolutely no idea what was going on. And
the real Bubba's of the world are in line right behind Momma.

Start running while you can. Can I have your old Icon?

Your friend, Rob Glover

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.