Up for sale is my Stylus transmitter. I bought it from a fellow on RCU in
January, 2001. Other than the usual scuffs on its bottom the radio is in
excellent shape.

I've upgraded the TX pack to 1650 mAh. The Stylus is a bit of a battery hog,
and the stock 700 mAh pack would die after a couple hours of usage. With the
1650 NIMH pack I can fly all day without recharging!

Included is a module on channel 18, the blue-and-white logoed neckstrap and
the original manual.

No servos, receivers or chargers are included.

Asking $200 for everything.

Email for quickest response!

 -==- Barrett