From: Mark Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 4:40 PM
To: RCSE
Subject: [RCSE] Antenna Wire

Does anybody have a good source for receiver antenna wire? I have 3
receivers that I would like to replace the wire on. One was in my Graphite
and I extended it to 1/4 wave length outside of the fuselage using one
conductor I stripped from some Hitec servo wire. I would prefer to obtain a
reasonable quantity of single conductor wire.

Thanks,
Mark

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.