I've been flying a foam wing from Slofly.com for some time. Powered with a "speed 300" and 2 cell lipo it flys very well, is quite light and durable. I recommend it.

Robert Samuels...........St. Louis

From: "widlerj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] soaring e-wing recommendation?
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:12:47 -0000

I want to give some electric powered wing kits for holiday presents. Low speed thermalling ability is the most important consideration. Durability is also important. Needs to be able to use Hitec 555 Rx and 55 servos or larger. I have seen the Zagi 60 and the Combat wings on the web but have not seen them in person. I am open to hearing any comments but especially recommendations based on personal experience. Reply off list if that seems appropriate. Thanks. Wid