From: "Soaring" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 12:17 AM
Subject: Soaring V1 #4778

Soaring                        Thu, 9 Dec 2004          Volume 1 : Number 4778

In this issue:

        looking for Spirit Instruction Booklet

Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 21:44:16 -0500
From: Robert Rondeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: looking for Spirit Instruction Booklet

Hi All,

I have an orphaned Spirit kit that somebody left in my basement 1/4
built. I am planning on giving it to a new power flyer in our club as a
first kit build for the Winter. I have the plans but can't find any of
those nice little booklets that take you through the process by the
numbers.. Anybody who has one would be very kind to send it to me at:

Bob Rondeau
18 Friendship Rd
Brattleboro, VT 05301

You might want to let me know first - I don't want to get a mailbox full
and cause a recycle paper shortage...

Thanks in advance

Bob