Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in replying.  Up to my ()*&$# in alligators!

In answer to the following questions:

1.  What's your budget?

I'd like to keep the whole thing under $500 but also want a setup that will last. Prefer all composite over wood since I hope to take the plane on the road when I travel. I'll have the wife make up a holtiner pack to carry it in. Would also prefer a 2 piece wing.

2. What type of flying are you going to do, all aerobatics, all thermalling or a mixture?

I'd like to fly a mixture of aerobatics and some thermalling with a plane. I have plenty of power planes so I can get my aerobatic fix with them or on the slope.

3. What type of batteries are you going to be using?

I'll use whatever's best for the plane that I choose. I have all different kinds of batteries and a Microlader charger that can reliably charge any kind of battery.

4. What type of area will you be flying in?

Pretty much wide open spaces. The smallest space I would fly in would probably be the size of a soccer field.

Again, thanks for all of your comments.  Much appreciated.

Happy flying,

Jim Prouty
www.jtmodels.com