From: Darwin N. Barrie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 3:09 PM
To: Mike Shellim; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Fut 14MZ - Same old "revolutionary" Multiplex ideas

Okay, I can't take it anymore. Futaba comes out with a new radio that
utilizes excellent technology with many new features and everyone is bashing
it.

First of all, there are only a few people in the US that really know what
this system is capable of doing.  Second, the seven wing types are those
that are in standard templates. Keep in mind all channels are fully mixable
and you can do anything you want. Third, as has been said many times,
Windows does not control the flight system only the ancillary stuff.

Now, I will be willing to bet that Multiplex, Airtronics and JR will be
coming out with a new super radio before long. If Multiplex would have put
the 4000 in a US type case and made the programming easier I think it would
have caught on.

If this new system WAS from Multiplex or Airtronics most would have shorted
out their keyboards from wetting themselves.

I've got one of these coming and am confident it will be everything it is
supposed to be and more. In the meantime I believe it would be prudent not
to bash until we know more about it.

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler AZ
Team Futaba