Hi Everyone,

I just came across the information I have on PZL-104 plans and wanted to post the information here. There are a couple of places that offer giant scale plans and one or two that have .90 sized or free flight plans.

http://modelarz.com/pliki.php?itp=1&w=lista&offset=100 a set of .90 sized plans that can be down loaded in DXF format.

(http://www.solidworks.com/pages/products/edrawings/eDrawings.html has a free dxf file viewer called eDrawings)

http://modelflyermagazine.com/Frames/Plans/Plans02.htm has a set for 60-80cc engines that would be good for aero-tow. They did a correction to the construction article in a later magazine so make sure you ask for both issues if you order these. I have these plans and they seem to be really well done.

I have a set of plans for a free flight version that I've blown up to giant scale as well. I'll try to dig them out and see who produces them so I can pass that info on as well.

Happy flying,

Jim
www.jtmodels.net