Tom H. Nagel wrote:
Hey guys:
Just a reminder, while you are out doing last minute shopping at Radio Shack and such places, take your old dead nicads back to the store and see that they get properly recycled. Nicads are environmentally nasty in landfills.
I realize that a lot of you don't use nicads any longer. You can recycle your Nickle Metal Hydrides by sending them to me. I prefer an Airtronics or JR connector.

Radio Shack doesn't recycle anymore, at least here. They just toss them. Be certain to _ASK_ what they do with batteries turned-in.

I've found "The Sony Store" do recycle, as do battery specific outlets
(like "Total Battery").

I return _all_ my batteries, alkalines, Ni-Cd, and even Ni-MH.

The Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corperation (RBRC) can probably help
find a depot:   http://www.rbrc.org/

--
Andrew E. Mileski
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe 
messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.

Reply via email to