For Sale
Everything listed has Old Airtronics plugs not Z plugs
Package deal--Everything listed $110.00 shipped to CONUS
Airtronics Infinity 660 transmitter
I bought the transmitter cheap on e-bay figuring that if it didn't work the freq module (CH 43) was worth what I paid for it. When I got it I discovered the the previous owner had spilled CA on the back and the module was glued in. I took the back off and plugged in my CH 12 module and the radio seemed to transmit fine and the computer worked too. I never got a chance to range check it though. I never had a CH 43 crystal to check the module. No batteries.
 
2 ea. Airtronics #92765 FM receivers. No crystals
6 ea. Airtronics #94102 standard servos
2 ea. Tower Hobbies TS53 standard servos
2 ea. switch harnesses
2 ea. 700 MAH 4.8v  nicad battery packs (flat)
1 ea. Airtronics wall charger
All of the above for
$110.00 shipped to CONUS
Thanks for looking
EDG
Pittsburgh 
 
 
 

Reply via email to