From: Harley Michaelis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 11:38 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Cc: Jim Carlton; Rick Eckel; Walt Dimick
Subject: [RCSE] Screws to fit JR 368 Micro servos

Guys. . .the screws provided with these servos I have on hand have 3/16" of
threads and are too short to attach the Kimbrough couplers used in the
Rotary Driver System.

Those on the Airtronics 94141 and on the Multiplex Micro 3-BB are about 1/4"
and work well. Does anyone have some of these they can spare?

Can anyone ID the screw as to style, diameter and thread? It looks like a
pan head Phillips machine screw, larger than a 4-40, but smaller than 6-32
in diameter. Probably a metric.

I'm at 26 S. Roosevelt, Walla Walla, WA. 99362.

Does anyone have some of either of these they can spare or point me where I
can get some?