From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 9:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] "Graphite dominates Graphite in Dallas Sunday...sort of :-)"

I stated that Austin-tactious came in third when in fact it was thermal surgeon and scientists, Tim Bennet!  Tall with an atractive salt and peper beard, Tim is a quiet force at every thermal contest.

And just a great guy to soar with.  I should have remembered because he spent most of his time explaining the program to me and that likely distracted him from his own tasks!

Sorry Tim and great flying.

Tim flew a Graphite Xtail, Austin flew a G2 V tail.

Gordy
Waco Tx today