From: Chuck Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 12:10 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: Re: [RCSE] LSF3/Gordy

So?  I 've been LSF Level IV since 1975 and have completed all contest work
for Level V but have no interest in standing on a slope for 8 hours.  Have
flown  over 2 hours as well as enough distance to satisfy those
requirements but not when I could get them signed off.  But why bother
since I will never get the 8 hour slope flight.

Chuck Anderson

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format