I have one of the new Soprano kits and I have to tell you guys, this is one cool RES ship. I have to finish it yet, but it was the one model I purchased after seeing it fly at Nats 2004. Mine has full carbon mat LE D tube construction, not the carbon/kevlar weave you commonly see. Seems to be really stiff. I need to get some workbench pix up on my web site, unfortunately I haven't had much time for the workbench or the web site lately.

Mark is a great guy to do business with, he even went out of his way and got the wing covered with exactly the colors I wanted.

I wish I knew more about these other models that he offered and sold already... 8-)
(we need pictures dude!)



At 12:46 AM 1/28/2005, Mark Miller wrote:
Wow!!!  that was quick.

All of the Sopranos are gone.

Jim Downers Grove, IL Member of the Chicago SOAR club, AMA 592537 LSF 7560 Level IV ICQ: 6997780 AIM: InventorJim R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off. Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format

Reply via email to