Terry luckenbach at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or alternately [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anker

At 11:42 AM 2/13/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi All,

I've had a Mantis kit in the box for 4 years now and want to fly it this
season.  Does anyone know where I can get the "Pretty Mantis" fuselage?
Like to do that mod while making the plane.  Also plan to order the
X-tail from Phil.

Happy flying,

Jim
www.jtmodels.com