I too was going to suggest the Soprano but Mark was quicker with a response. :)
I got mine airborne only a couple of days before the 2004 Nats and consequently didn't have much time to get it sorted out. I was still able to be the top dog in my flight group in three out of the four rounds flown.
Regards,
Bob Johnson
Fond du Lac, WI

Try a Soprano. typical Ukranian quality and
construction with conventional fuselage layout. Next
order will be here in about 2 weeks. I'm just about
sold out already. Get on the list quickly.

Mark Miller
www.isthmusmodels.com
--- GRW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What is the hot plane for res these days?  I know a
lot like the AVA, then there is the Topaz, and the
UB and now I found one called the Danny and seems
like there are a few others.

I know I know practice practice practice....because
they are all comprable but ..... I have asked this
question several times and am now ready to order one
so... Just trying to see if there is an avantage of
one over the other.  Wing Loading, strength,
penetrating capabilities etc....

Any input is appreciated.  Thanks.