Uhhh Gordy...You better check out the requirements for witnesses of
non-competitive tasks again. Appears you may have misunderstood them for the
higher Levels!!! Sure would hate to see you miss your next LSF Level because
of it. What you stated is correct for L1/L2...but NOT for the remaining
L3-L5 non-competitive tasks. For competitive tasks, there's only 2 qualified
witnesses, the CD or the Official Scorer.

Here's the requirements, right off the LSF website:

Section 5 - Witnesses

Verification of each task of each Level requires the signature of qualified
witnesses.

The approved witnesses for non-competitive requirements shall be:

a.      Level I: One witness, over 21 years of age, who is not related to
the pilot, or one witness, holding Level I status or higher, who is not
related to the pilot.
b.      Level II: Same as for Level I.
c.      Level III: Two witnesses, as in Level I.
d.      Level IV: Same as for Level III.
e.      Level V: Two witnesses, each holding Level II status or higher, who
are not related to the pilot.

The approved witness for competitive requirements shall be either the
contest Director or the Official Scorer.

-Sheldon-
YNT uDesign
A Soaring Nationals Supporter