Paul,

JR is an independent company based in Japan. JR does not own Graupner. Graupner
is an independent company that is celebrating their 75th year in existence as
was on display at the Nuremberg Toy Fair last month in Germany. They distribute
JR products in Europe and we, Horizon Hobby Inc., are the JR distributor here
in the US. We work very closely with JR's engineers to develop products
tailored to the US market.

Regards,
John Diniz
Horizon Hobby Inc.