Hi All,

I have the following for sale....

1 Multiplex Micro Jet ARF kit NIB, Comes with 2
Multiplex Nano S Servos and ESC installed and Speed
400 motor. Add your RX and battery,   $97.00 plus
shipping

1 Multiplex Twin Jet Racer Edition Kit NIB   Comes
with 2 Speed 480 motors Blue Elapor foam  $95.99 plus
shipping

2 Multiplex Easy Star Kit NIB   $59.99 plus shipping

1 Multiplex Profi 4000 transmitter recently checked
over by Ernie
Pritchard. Has 1800 MHA Multiplex NiMHD battery which
is hardly used
and shift select switch for positive or negative
shift. Channel 24
crystal. Has original box with wall charger and data
cable. No original manual but I can supply a copy. No
bumps or gouges in plastic case. $600.00 plus
shipping.

3 Trio's, 3.15 meter full house pod and boom built-up
wing. Check out the pictures at
www.isthmusmodels.com/trio/trio.html. Special
introductory offer $650.00 plus shipping.

1 New JR made 600 mha NiCad 2/3AA flat battery pack
$15.00 p[lus shipping

3 Zephyr II built-up HLG kits $59.00 plus shipping.

1 Mirage Short Kit $50.00 plus shipping

Bubble Dancer plans $25.00 shipped in cont USA

CNC cut adjustable tow hooks $15.00 plus shipping.

Please contact me off the list.

Mark Miller