Does anyone know what is going on with R/C direct in San Diego ? ? ? ?

How about Berg?

I purchased a Berg 5 receiver from R/C Direct back in November of 04. I put it into a Cobra electric in Dec of 04.  In late January of 05 I was experiencing intermittent problems. finally hooked up another receiver and all works fine.

I sent the Berg 5 back to R/C direct. I explained the problem and asked them to check it out.
Since then twice I have spoke to someone at R/C Direct and was told they sent it back to berg and were waiting to hear from them???

Now I am having trouble getting anyone to answer phone or respond to Email

Is it just me or are others also having trouble???

Lee in Nevada