Guys,
Can anybody tell me who (in USA) is selling a full house "Graphite" type 3+
meter sailplane?
I guess what I'm looking for is maybe something like the "Ava" with
flaps/ailerons.....
See that Hobby Club has a "Breeze Plus" listed, anyone have any info on it?
Doing a little shopping, would like some imput on currently available models

that may fit the bill.
THANKS!

Hi Rick,
The Trio from Isthmus Models looks very much like a straight-winged Ava. It
has a three-piece, bolt-on wing with flaps and ailerons. The bottom of the
rudder extends only a couple of inches below the bottom of the boom. It has
the MH-32 airfoil.

I just finished assembling mine and was able to fly it last weekend. It was
rather windy and cold so I only got a couple of flights on it. I am a long
way from having the model 'dialed in' but so far, I haven't found anything
to not like about it. I also have a Graphite and can say that it is, at the
very least, as good as it. It's probably not the next 'world-beater', but I
feel that it is a very capable model. An all-up weight of 60 ounces isn't
bad either. :)

Regards,
Bob Johnson
Fond du Lac, WI