Sorry, I am NOT an AMA columnist, or any other kind of columnist. Just another whack job with a computer and an Internet connection!!

Bill

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
/Take an old set of earphones for a Walkman or iPod. The plug is a
mini-stereo plug. Plugs right in. I have a 36-inch antenna now on mine.
Close enough for gubber-mint work.
/
Head to the local Good Will Store! There is usually a box full of earphones you can steal the plug and wire from!

Gordy