Michael,

Try this site http://www.multiplexusa.com/Support/service_and_repair.htm

Ernie is a great guy with great service

Lee

Michael Conte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I have a Multiplex MC V2 Micro Speed servo with a stripped gear. It
has all metal gears except one nylon gear. It's the nylon gear that's
stripped. Does anyone have any of these gear sets laying around that
they'd be willing to part with. Or do you know the part number so I
can order one? I've contacted Hitec/Multiplex and they want me to send
the servo in for service. It's hardwired into my wing and I don't want
to clip the wires, send it in, wait, get it back and then solder it
back in place (yeah, I know I'm lazy). I just want to drop in a new
gear, lube it and put the servo back together and fly! As always I
appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Mike
Las Vegas, NV