Subject: [RCSE] Soprano Feedback

Ok, so who's flying a Soprano out there?  Let's hear some feedback!  I
would like a big RES plane and am trying to decide between Soprano and
AVA.

Hi Jim,
I was one of the first people to fly a Soprano. I fell in love with the
airplane when I saw the first pictures of it. My first contest with it was
the 2005 Nats and feel that it was competitive with everything else flown
there. The plane has the ability to float when you want it too and when you
push the nose down it will really move!

Regards,
Bob Johnson
Fond du Lac,WI