C'Mon folks...Help us out here. These kids do a GREAT job for YOU and never
complain, no matter what happens! Yes, I ask at each Pilot's Meeting, for
your donations to feed & water the "Turnaround Trolls", and while some of
you have been very generous, there's never been a "shortage". This is for
something totally different, above and beyond making sure the kids have food
and drink. You can be sure that, if we can gather up the funds to make it
come about, you're going to love the smile on the faces of these kids!

-Sheldon-
YNT uDesign
Polecat Challenge & Soaring Nationals Supporter
Nats Head Turnaround Troll