To: "RCSE" <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 3:46 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Stylus programming--Flying Wing

I'm just finishing a Queen Bee (it's sort of like a Zagi with a pituitary problem-span is 100"). It's a three piece wing, with two servos in the center section and one in each of the two detachable tips. The plans call for connecting the outer elevons servos with a "Y" cable, but I thought it would be interesting to run each servo on a separate channel. I want to see what will happen with crow mode on a flying wing.

I have mixed rudder to aileron in the V-tail mode. The inner elevons work just fine, but the outers function only as ailerons.

While there may be enough elevator authority with just the inner surfaces, I'd like to have all four surfaces mixed to control pitch.

Any suggestions how best to do this with the Stylus/Glider Card?

TIA,
Joe Parsons