To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Still using aileron differential?

Mark Drela wrote " I use about 12 deg of full-span camber on launch, and trim close to stall.
I don't want any downward TE deflection in this condition."

I don't understand not wanting "any downward TE deflection in this condition" Isn't camber a downward deflection? Maybe I'm not understanding something.

Robert Samuels.............St. Louis