hi guys,
I'm looking for a altimeter that is small in size that will log my
max height.

I'm using it for testing my max launch height only, and want to be
able to read it when I land after a speed run.

I don't have a lap top, and it doesn't have to give me the height
verbally.
Just want to pull the nose cone off and look after each launch
and get an (accurate) reading.

thanks,

Dave Hauch
www.git-r-built.com