Well, I thought I had sent this out before but didn't see it come though so
we'll try it again...

I have a room reserved at the Roberts Hotel for the week of the Soaring
Nationals. The person that was going to share the room with me has had to
change his plans and will not be coming to the NATs.

If anyone is interested in sharing the room, please contact me off-list...

-Sheldon-
YNT uDesign
A Soaring Nationals Supporter