At 08:51 PM 7/25/2005, Marc Gellart wrote:
Hot, and hotter and hottest. I saw 104 degrees on a bank gage at 6:00PM going to the hotel, but we survived. Do not know who is leading 2M, one of the ESL guys, Josh, Tom, or Mike I think. I am wooped and heading to bed.

Man, do I know how Marc feels... lots of carnage, heat, sweat, and models in the beans and corn. Challenging air and good flying, we are just having a blast!

P.S. You should have seen the wing rod modification I did today on my mini-ICON on a winch launch, and the zoom that followed! 8-)

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe 
messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email 
such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format

Reply via email to