I have the following for sale:

1 - NIB Airtronics Aquila + fiberglass fuselage for same...Don't think I'll ever get around to this one much as I 'd like to since my first sailplane was an Aquila.

1 - NIB Windex 1200C - This is an unusual looking, self-launching sailplane, in that the motor is housed in the rudder fin. This kit has a 'glass fuse, with foam core wings that are sheeted & pre-covered. Here's a pic of the "real" thing to give you and idea...

I'll consider all reasonable offers...Please contact me off-list if interested...

-Sheldon-
YNT uDesign
A Soaring Nationals Supporter