Hi Guys,

I was initially planning on taking the Lancair to
Visalia this year - but, looks like the C421 will be
available. See attached pic: OK - I unattached the pic
cuz it looked like it wasn't going through... if
you're interested ping me offline and I'll send ya a
pic and resent.

I am looking for 4-5 brave souls to accompany me to
Visalia and share in the fuel expense. Looks like my
trip will begin in Scottsdale or Deer Valley, AZ
sometime Friday, and return Sunday afternoon/eve.

I would prefer Arizonians so I don't have to stop...
but if I don't fill the plane in AZ, I can stop in So
Cal to pick up interested parties.

I know this is last minute, but you guys are just
planning on driving anyways... and you can certainly
hitch rides once you get there (that's what I always
do... ) I'm gonna make Sal drive me around this
year... ;-)

Ping me offline, and let me know ASAP for planning
purposes.

Thx,