I'm looking for information (not plans or such) about the history of Bob
Dodgson and his considerable contributions to R/C soaring for the purpose of
nominating  Bob to a place in the AMA Hall of fame.  I need biographical
information and examples of specific contributions he has made.  If you can
provide either, please email me.
                Thanks in advance,
                    Jim Deck