Subject: Re: [RCSE] Subject: RC and airports
From: Daryl Perkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, October 11, 2005 2:03 pm
To: soaring@airage.com

I'm sorry people. I didn't mean to stir up this much
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  When it happened, I really didn't think much of
it. Just a flash of a toy airplane, "damn that was
close...what the [EMAIL PROTECTED] is that doing there?" and I
continued with my 25 degree bank base to final turn.
Ya see....I was kinda busy at the time. I didn't get
pissed until after...

I don't know how close that hill is to the end of the
runway 25R. At 120 kts, it sure seems pretty close.
The first time I went in there, my thought was, "What
an odd place to put a hill..." It is EXACTLY where I
would normally turn base.

Ya see, I have just replaced my windshield at 12K, and
a new engine at 70K. I doubt our infamous Zagi pilot
has insurance that will cover stupidity, or my
wrongful but somewhat pleasing death (for some of
you)... Or... if he'd even be there when I returned to
kick his a@@... ;-)

I was just sending a note to ask some of us to use our
heads.

Take care and please be smart...

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format