I, and apparently not a few others from this forum, missed the in-depth
coverage of the soaring events so ably provided in the past by our own Jim
Bacus.  Granted, the daily Internet postings were first rate Internet
postings and probably well-read by those not in attendance.  But, the
gee-whiz, here-I-am-at-my-first-NATS article was a poor substitute even
though it featured one of Johnny Berlin's best pictures(sans Butch).  I've
always looked forward to the NATS issue to sort of refresh my memories (that
gets more important as one ages) and get me to think about next year's NATS.
Members of this forum, it's time to pop an email to the MA editor and let
him know our views!
        Jim Deck