Ive heard and fallen for the next latest and greatest "silver bullet" out there.  The number of times Ive heard, 'this is the best plane Ive ever flown" by some enthusiast I cant even
remember.  Maybe the Supra is just that, but I am going to fight off my urge to try one til it has some time on it and see how it truly stacks up.  As far as your comments on the Supra Gordy, that is great but none the less I feel you may be doing what you probably do best and that is sales.
Walter
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:01 AM
Subject: [RCSE] "If you ain't ordered your Supra yet....good luck!'

Hi buds,

Here's a heads up on the Supra...if you have not put your money down on a pair, good luck on making it for next season....  Whole teams of F3J ers are on the list.

No one but Tom K knows whether or not it will be the silver bullet of soaring, but a lot of really focused thumbs have their prints on the list.

The initial consensus is that it will be one of those ships that will help the middle of the pack guys move up some, but won't have that effect on the top 10 finisher types, other than to keep the playing field even among those flying them.

We'll see, but in any case looking forward to any new sailplane is half the fun!

Done on the beach for today, so looks like its time for some jet ski rental :-)

Gordy
Warm and light breeze here in Aruba