Greetings,
December 4, 2005

That time of the year again, time to sign up for the 5th annual Wood
Crafters Reunion and Grand Championship events.  I sincerely hope you are
enjoying the winter building season and finish your building projects in
time for WC 06.
One of the benefits I receive from operating Sky Bench is the communication
with fellow woody builders around the world, equaled only by the camaraderie
I experience with all of you attending Wood Crafters each May.

I do have a passion for building and flying woodys and hope that my Wood
Crafters events help keep this part of model aviation alive and well for a
long time.  WC is all about "look what I built", where model builders show
off their creations with well deserved pride and satisfaction.  My first rc
sailplane was a scratch built back in 1968 and I don't see any end to the
satisfaction I receive from sitting at my building board at play with pins
and glue.  If you have this same addiction, you need to fly at Wood Crafters
06, Muncie, Indiana, May 25,26,27,28.

All the persons that entered WC 05 will receive the WC 06 entry forms via US
Mail or e mail and have until January 5, 2006 to send their entry forms to
me.  On Jan. 6, a list of open frequencies will be published for anyone
wishing to enter WC 06.  Entry is restricted to one entry per CH with the
exception of team entry (your flying buddies shares your CH and you police
each other).  Last year, ch 42 and 51 were not used, they both have already
been taken for 2006.

The events are listed on the two entry forms.  The WC 06, May 25-26 Reunion
activities are:  Fun Fly, 2 minute ladder, Longest Flight and group
launching for Speed 400 duration, 7 cell NiCad (not speed 480 or anything
else, just speed 400).

Scale flying starts Thursday and ends Sunday and includes several events.
Gordon's Rules, Ray's Fun Scale in two classes: Class A. 64" ws or less,
hi-start MOM group launching.  Class B. Unlimited ws launch by aero tow,
winch, hi start.

WC 06 Grand Championship May 27-28. Enter one or more classes. Launching by
winch only. Pilots meeting 9 AM, flying starts 9:30 AM.  Class C: 2 meter
with unlimited control functions.  Class D: RES 100" or less.  Class E: RES
100" or more. Class F: Unlimited.

Regards,
Ray Hayes

Ray Hayes