<<This is rather far aft hook position which requires
special action during launch.  On my Evo program the
left slider is an elevator (speed) trim with a small
gain.
For the launch throw I push the slider all the way
forward
which feeds in a slight amount of down-elevator.
Once the glider rotates and settles down in the climb,

I pull the slider back to its normal center position
for maximum load just short of stall. ... leaving the
left thumb
free to work the slider.>>

Or you could greatly simplify things and use your
right thumb to push the nose over a bit just prior to
stall. It's a very minor bump of the elevator.

<<I've done some sims of the initial pitch dynamics
immediately after the throw.  There is a very
significant
CL overshoot at the end of the initial nose-up
rotation.
So if you trim the glider for maximum pull during the
climb and zoom, and throw with this trim, then you are

guaranteed to stall at the top of the nose-up
rotation.
So for maximum launch performance, it is necessary to
add
some initial nose-down trim to safely get past the
initial pitch transients after the throw.>>

Mark is very much correct. My models have aggressive
CG's, very aggressive hook locations, and aggressive
camber settings. And my models will all stall and do
bad things if I don't bump the elevator prior to
stalling on the line. But unlike Mark, I'm not willing
to give up any of that initial rotation by backing off
on the elevator preset. I just use the right stick and
fly the model...

My models have been set up like this for years. I know
that most of you guys are afraid of that hard nose up
out of your hand, and back off your launch set up to
minimize this. Yes, it doesn't stall that way... but
it's also not pulling as hard as it is capable. In
other words, you're giving up launch altitude...

He who launches highest... wins...