From: Dudley Dufort [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 11:32 AM
To: RCSE
Subject: [RCSE] A New Year's Resolution

Too many planes, too little space.

I'm looking for some innovative ideas in storage.  I simple must get my
garage under control.  I have planes in boxes, bags and parts thereof
floating around loose.  I have the garage equivalent of a Rubic's Cube.
I have to move three items just to get to one thing out there.  The wall
shelving is already full.  Rolling racks might be the answer.  Are there any
storage McGivers out there?  Wedded bliss in jeopardy.

Dudley
Coordinator of Spring Fling and Thermal Safari RCSE-List facilities provided
by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe
messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent
from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text
format