I think I have this right:                   As Of Jan. 13, 2006

Thursday - Friday: Fun Fly, Ladder, Longest Flight and MOM Speed 400

Ch 19, 22, 28, 36, 45, 46, 57    $17 per day $34 total for Thru. and Fri.

Saturday - Sunday: Championship for: Class C 2M unlimited, Class D 100" or
less RES, Class E 100" or more RES, and Class F Unlimited. Elec. Retrievers.
$35 for both days

Ch  12, 19, 22, 24, 26, 34, 36, 42, 45, 46

All four days for those that want to fly scale aerotow ONLY:

ch  19,  22, 36, 45, 46.             $35.00 total for all four days.

So far we have 45 individual paid entries.

If you want to join in on the fun, send an email and ch # and I will email
the entry forms.

Maybe this is the place to fly those dusty Nostalgia sailplanes or that
woody that didn't qualify for Nostalgia.  It certainly is the place to fly
your woody RES.

Nothing but fun at Wood Crafters 06

Ray Hayes
http://www.skybench.com