Hi Sam!
>I tried to do the procedure suggested by James Cameron, but could not.
>So we decided the following:
>Who want to use one stick, then stick with Fedora_22_SoaS. If we use the
>version available for you, and will update the kernel
(because the kernel that comes in .iso is not compatible with the intel
graphics accelerators of pcs of my neighbors).
>Who want to use the Fedora_23_SoaS until the release of Fedora_24_SoaS, you
>must use two USB sticks. We even try to partition a USB stick to 'pretend' of
>'another stick' but we did not succeed.
>I'll install Fedora 23 Workstation to see if the problem is in our
computers, or if it's just the Fedora_23_SoaS who have this problem.
>At first the system does not create directories "Documents", "Videos",
 "Photos" and etc ... And this happens even in 'live', before we install
 definitely on the stick.

>On the installation method we use:

>We installed the system in 8GB USB Keys. But some people install the system on
>your computer's hard drive in dual boot with Windows. In this case, they use
>20 Gb space.
>As I talked about in social Help Brazil's staff is half 'crazy' and so
 use the system normally for just about everything else a normal do.