Hi guys,

I recently tried to use the postgresql_soci_error::sqlstate() function in my
code, but I got unresolved external symbol errors. I checked the code and
noticed that the class didn't have the SOCI_POSTGRESQL_DECL macro in its
declaration, which is why it wasn't exported in the DLL. I checked for other
backends like Oracle, and the class had it..

I don't know which other classes would need to have the macro, but I just
wanted you to know about this issue to take it into account for future releases.

Thanks for your efforts. SOCI is a great library.

Erasmo.