Hi,

I should clarify that I already have materials to teach from. I was
planning to teach everything myself if required. At the minimum I need a
helper or two for each day. It would be great if someone also wanted to
teach. My plan is to

- start with the shell (from SWC):
https://github.com/rachelslaybaugh/shell-novice
- shift to iPython (from Thomas and Min):
https://github.com/rachelslaybaugh/ucb-ipython-intro (probably starting
with beginner and geting as far as we can get).

An option is to have someone who knows R possibly teach them R instead of
Python, but I don't know R so I can't help.

So far I've got
- JB as tentative on Wednesday
- Kunal for sure on Thursday
- Thomas as a possible, but I don't know which day (or both?)

If anyone really wants to teach that would be excellent.

Thank you!
Rachel

Department of Nuclear Engineering
University of California, Berkeley