On Tuesday 25 February 2003 16:04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> It seems to me that SC advocates must try to rewrite
> their model to fit a single page. Then they need to write
> a long compelling plan of how to get millions of people
> to love the model and pressure the power structure to
> see the light.

Friends,
This is my point exactly. I do not decry "The SC University Of The Internet",
but the best Univertsities do have programs where they attempt to model and
put into practice the wisdom they preach.

I look for a booklet that can be given out free to all who may be remotely
interested, and see what comes of it. The same text can be made availabe on a
website. The keyword here is FREE. One should never treat any wisdom which is
for the benefit of all mankind as a means of personal gain.

Jessop.