Okay, I've looked at it in the list archives at
http://csf.colorado.edu/forums/pkt/2003II/msg00174.html .
In that post you refer to "the three fundamental
axioms below."  But below I see sixteen steps.

Before that you say:

"I believe that axiomatically setting the "What",
"Why", and "Who" The Economy is for, renders a good
enough base."

Fine.

Now, What, Why and Who add up to three.  I can only
presume they are what you are calling your "three
basic axioms"?  But they look to be merely questions.
Where are the axioms?  What are the "axiomatic
settings" that lead to your bold conclusions, which
are not so bold or original, as I've already pointed
out?

Is this what you call "rigour" in logic--to stand on
axioms that are hidden; that when challenged to show
the axioms, to refer to another post in which the
axioms are also hidden?

Show us the axioms!  Otherwise, we will have to
assume that your step 2 is itself nothing more than
an arbitrarily chosen axiom.

I will challenge it on that basis alone, if you
prefer.

I think the determination whether or not it is you
who are actually the crank does hinge on the caliber
of your response.

Bill