Wes is a member of this and is invited to participate in
the discussions.  As moderator I didn't forward this
specific message to the list because the very same message
was forwarded to several other lists as he commonly does.
I think practically everyone on this list already gets his
messages.  I myself get several copies.  I have encouraged
Wes to actually participate in our discussions rather than
posting onesided monologues.

As to what he means by this, I don't know.  I seriously doubt
he is proposing the Soviet system as a model to emulate:

>(WSB  In nations with low levels of indirect taxation,
>like Japan and the United States, the compensated
>price would not be necessary.  In the late great USSR,
>92% of the public revenue was collected from indirect
>taxes on the capital plant.  Subsidies were used to
>keep the price of necessities low enough for wage
>earners to buy the necessities.  WSB)

I invite Wes to clarify this matter in a posting to this list.

***The recent exchange of emails by Wally, Pat, and Bill on list
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> has persuaded me that the national
dividend and compensated price of the social credit policy (SCP)
should produce the same stable and efficient operation of a
national economy as the much simpler optimum policy (TOP).***

Similarly, I don't know what he means by the "much simpler" crack
because I have never understand what he is proposing.

Perhaps he will tell us in simple declarative sentences.