Hi Alexander,

does the boot sequence completely stop after this message or does it go
into an endless reboot sequence?. In the latter case you may need a more
powerful PSU.

I had a similar problem recently with a net5501 and I found that while
its nominal power usage with a [more or less] idle OS and no extra cards
attached is 5.7W-6.3W, right after poweron there's a temporary surge
towards almost 9W. All works well here after swichting to a 12V 1.25A
CUI Inc. EPA-151DA-12 PSU obtained from kd85.com.

Bill