I have been using a net5501-70 since early August of 2008 without any
problems, but last week it stopped working with the error light on
continuously. Console just showed:

POST: 012345689bcefghip
POST: 012345689bcefghip
POST: 012345689bcefghip
POST: 012345689bcefghip
POST: 012345689bcefghip
POST: 012345689bcefghip
POST: 012345689bcefghip
POST: 012345689bcefghip
POST: 012345689bcefghip
POST: 012345689bcefghip
POST: 012345689bcefghip
POST: 012345689bcefghip
POST: 012345689bcefghip

I unplugged it and moved it to my desk and other than having to run fsck
it booted normally.  It seemed fine for about an hour, but when I
started to copy some files it crashed again.  It continues to behave in
the same way.

It is not a software problem since I have a spare CF card ready to
replace the one on the 5501 or the 4801, and all three cards work fine
on the 4801, but none on the 5501.  Does anyone have any suggestions
other than ordering a new board?  I need to get this fixed or replaced
by next weekend if at all possible.