Hi Stephen,

the only hints I got about the install procedure is following:

Try using the 5.7 or 5.8 version of the x86 variant if the 5.11 is not matching
and also turn off the CPU HT mode because MT ROS is not able to use this
HT mode and the install will fail.

According to your installation attempts I suggest you to try out an
install on a 2,5" HDD for having better results as with the USB stick boot.

Alternatively you can try out a DeLock CF SATA > CF Card adapter,
surely I can´t say anything about the comp ability of this adapters, but on the
other side it will be a quick and cheap alternate try out for the MT ROS.

Or did you find another install solution that matches right or sounds good?

--
Good luck and kind regards

Frank

__________ Hinweis von ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Signaturdatenbank-Version 6797
(20120115) __________

E-Mail wurde geprüft mit ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com